I’ve been looking to buy a Happiness Planner for well over a year now. I’ve heard many good reviews and plenty of Instagram posts about them.
“The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It is designed to help you welcome more positivity, joy, and happiness into your life by applying the practices of positive thinking, positive affirmations, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development. The focus is on making each day a positive experience, building introspection into your routine and increasing self-awareness.”
I bought the Rose gold and black planner. It comes with a rose gold pen, paper clips, binder clips as well as printouts of different reflective activities.
The planner begins with a series of reflective exercises to help you on your ‘happiness roadmap’ It encourages you to take a deep look at yourself and it’s harder than you may think.
You think about your strengths, weaknesses, where would you like to be in the future as well as your hopes and dreams. You then spend 365 days planning how you will integrate these happiness habits into your daily life.
I’ve wanted one as I wanted to start 2017 with positivity. I struggle to stay positive an awful lot of the time and I thought this planner would enable me to change my mindset. I have recently read a lot of books and read about mindfulness and I think this planner helps with that. Each day, you reflect on your day and work on being happier.
This is what the planner helps you with:
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
- End each day with gratitude
I’m planning on doing a full review of the planner, once I’m finished and to see if it makes a difference.
Hope you enjoyed this post.