December has come around so quickly and soon it will be Christmas and onto 2020. I am one day late to the party but I am going to try and partake in blogmas this year, maybe not every day but I will certainly try to post as frequently as I can.
What is Blogmas? Blogmas is essentially creating daily content running up until Christmas Day. The majority of posts are festive themed, however, I am going to treat it like a bit of a challenge to get some content up towards the end of this year. This is my favourite time of year and with my Birthday in a couple of weeks, I’m hoping to have some interesting content to share!
Today I am sharing the top 10 things I love about the festive season:
- Cold weather. I am one of those people that absolutely cannot stand the heat so I am all for the chilly, frosty weather.
- Fluffy festive pj’s. There is nothing better than getting in from a long day and getting into your festive pyjamas.
- The old movies, on repeat. When else would you watch Harry Potter several times? It’s constantly on TV.
- Cheeseboards become easily accessible, guaranteed to be stocked in December.
- Christmas markets are one of the best activities and I love everything about them! Minus how busy they get…
- Gifting, I love buying presents and wrapping and the entire process of giving a gift to someone special.
- Food. Mince pies, Christmas pudding, snacks (not Twiglets though).
- Everything looks prettier with fairy lights.
- You get to catch up with friends and family and make plans to see people you care about.
- A little break to rest.
Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what your favourite things are!